Breaking Dawn




The big secret is out, the cover of the latest and last novel in the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer is unveiled. This series of books, each a #1 best seller, have done so well that there will be a movie out this December.
Let's admit it, all of this success is due to one thing, the beautiful covers shot by yours truly. :)
But seriously, out of all of the book covers, ads, magazines, etc. that I have photographed, I get more email about these covers than anything. The fans are seriously awesome.

It's kind of sad that this is the last one, it's been fun.

The Twilight Saga






1 comments:

laceyjo said... / 4/14/2009 6:18 PM  

I absolutely love your work, I didn't even realize that you shot these covers until I read your blog. I love these books, and your work also. Lots of love going on here. :)